was one of the most influential textbooks ever written.
It resulted in well known results such as the Triangle Sum theorem, Pythagorean theorem as well as Thales' theorem, that involved shapes such as squares, triangles and circles.
In this problem, your task is to write a program to recognise those three important shapes.
The input is a 200 by 200 pixels image, given in the form of scan lines that consist of only 1s and 0s (representing black and white pixels)
- Images only contain squares, equilateral triangles, and circles
- Each image contains at least one valid shape
- All black pixels are part of a valid shape, and black pixels that touch each other are part of the same shape
- The shapes will not touch
- Shapes may be magnified, minified or rotated, but will not be otherwise distorted
Output a string containing one character for each shape in the image, using the following notation:
Print the letters in alphabetical order.
Due to space constraints, only an image of the sample input can be shown here.