RandomNumberEngineAdaptor is a
RandomNumberEngine that transforms the output of another
RandomNumberEngine, the latter of which is termed a base engine.
- B, a
- b, an object of type B
- A, a
RandomNumberEngineAdaptor, adapting B as a base engine
- a, an object of type A
|| The base engine is initialized as if by its default constructor.
|bool operator==(const A& lhs, const A& rhs);
|| Returns whether lhs's base engine is equal to rhs's base engine or not.
|| The base engine is initialized with s.
|template<class Sseq> A::A(Sseq& q);
|| The base engine is initialized with q.
|| Invokes b.seed().
|void seed(result_type s);
|| Invokes b.seed(s).
|template<class Sseq> void seed(Sseq& q);
|| Invokes b.seed(q).
- The complexity of each function of A does not exceed the complexity of the function of B
- The state of A includes the state of B
- The size of A's state is no less than the size of b
- Copying A's state includes copying B's state
- The textual representation of A includes the textual representation of B
The following standard library facilities satisfy
|| discards some output of a random number engine |
|| packs the output of a random number engine into blocks of a specified number of bits |
|| delivers the output of a random number engine in a different order |